By using the website CelsiusZero.com ("Service", "Website" or "CelsiusZero.com Website") owned and operated by Cyrkus Inc. ("Cyrkus"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you. Cyrkus reserves the right to update and modify the Terms of Service at any time without notice. New features that may be added to the Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Should you continue to use the Service after any such modifications have been made, this shall constitute your agreement to such modifications. Violation of any part of the Terms of Service will result in termination of your account.
You may access and use the CelsiusZero.com Website as described in the Terms of Service, so long as:
- You do not modify, disassemble or alter any part of the Website or software used by or for the Website.
- You do not use any part of the CelsiusZero.com Website for commercial use without Cyrkus' prior and expressed written approval.
- You do not use any automated system to access the website which sends requests to the Cyrkus server at a higher rate than a human could reasonably send. Further, you may not use any automated system to create accounts or place comments.
- You do not collect, harvest or store personally identifiable information from the Website.
- You do not violate any pertinent laws or regulations.
- We reserve the right at any time to discontinue any part of the CelsiusZero.com Website.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
- Cyrkus reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION OF THE SERVICE
- Cyrkus reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate your account at any time for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms of Service without notice. We also reserve the right to delete all Content associated with your account. You understand that such a termination may result in permanent deletion of user data and content, and you agree that Cyrkus is not liable to you or to any third party for losses or damages incurred as a result of your access to the Website being terminated. In addition to terminating access to a user account, Cyrkus reserve the right to block certain IP addresses at it's sole discretion.
- Cyrkus may refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
COPYRIGHT AND OWNERSHIP
- Cyrkus own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, pictograms, illustrations, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, software, code, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which Cyrkus own.
- Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
- You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Cyrkus.
- You may not use the Service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam).
- You may not use the Service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
- Cyrkus makes no warranties regarding your ability to use the Service, your satisfaction with the Service, hat the Service will be available at all times, uninterrupted, and error-free, and that bugs or errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Cyrkus, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, punitive, or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
- If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
- The failure of Cyrkus to exercise any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any right hereunder. The Terms of Service sets forth the entire understanding between you and Cyrkus as to the Service and supercedes any prior agreements between you and Cyrkus (including, but not limited to, prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Any questions regarding the Terms of Service should be addressed to info@CelsiusZero.com